Tuesday, May 12, 2009

mudder's day

Delaney was so excited to celebrate "Mudder's Day" She got up Sunday morning came running in our room and brought me her home made Mudder's day presents. I got a new hair dryer, a very nice picture frame, a planted plant she planted, a coaster with her picture in it and this cute picture from school. I know what your thinking I made out, your right I did.
You have to check out the drawing from school. I love my blue hair. Also look at the age. I must say I love that lil girl. But note, I'm a bit older than 25. I think I need to explain this to her teacher now. I just don't like the idea of her teacher thinking I'm only 25. I wonder if she actually does? hhmmm.

PS Delaney- I really don't care for rice.


No comments: