January 24th is the big day. I'm leaving. Going to.....

LAS VEGAS!!!
Woo hoo!
Friends of ours have a big dental convention, so they asked me to tag along. Free room woot-woot! We're staying in the new Planet Hollywood! I found round trip airfare for CHEAP. Oh I'm so excited...and nervous at the same time.
Greg is staying at home with the babies, and you know I'm not a bit nervous about that. I'm more nervous about being away from all the kiddos for 5 days. I am a bit scared of the plane ride too. I went to Vegas to visit my cousin about 8 yrs ago and that was the 1st time I was on a plane, and I was by myself. On the way back home we had some pretty rough turbulence. I was freaked! I haven't been back on a plane since. Now that I have children I a lil bit more nervous.
I gotta give a few Thank You shout~outs to make.
Thank you Greg for having no problem with me going, and insisting on me going. I really need a bit of a break. I promise if I hit it big, I'll share it with you. =)
Thank you.
I love you.
Shantel & Pat, Thank you for inviting me. It couldn't have come at a better time. You kguys didn't even have to offer me a bed...I would have slept the bathroom floor, LOL!!! =)
Love ya guys!


1 comment:
Sounds like fun! Have a great trip!
Post a Comment