There is a ton of pictures from Halloween, Enjoy!
Delaney had her first school Halloween party, and she loved it. She painted pumpkins, made finger puppets and played pin the nose on the pumpkin. Then they had snack and went trunk or treating. I stayed up last night making owl cupcakes for her class. They were cute, but the lady that made them on TV did a way better job than I. The kids loved them though, that's all that mattered. For her Birthday I made monkey cupcakes....I shoulda stuck with those.
The 1st attempt at an owl...not too bad.
These are all the owls....aren't they a hoot. haha I had to.
This is the monkey cupcake I made for Delaney Birthday Party
Delaney got to dress up for Dance class. It was the first time I've ever seen a tap dancing/ballet skunk. It was too cute!
Sunday night at Church Delaney won the best pumpkin....I drew the picture on and she helped me carve it. So "technically" she did it too. The Awana group did Trunk or treat too. She loves Awana.
Delaney and her "Pumpkin King" crown.
Here are some pictures of our pumpkins from this year. NO STENCILS, I swear, I drew all of them.
The Triplet's Pumpkins
It's supposed to be swaddled babies.
Delaney's cat pumpkin, this is the one she won with
Below is Jonah praying in the whale, I can't get the picture to stay in line....argh.


2 comments:
Wow, those pumpkins are awesome! You are so talented! Looks like her school party was lots of fun!
Seriously? Could you be MORE creative!?!?! You're awesome...and my new hero!
Post a Comment