We do.
Last night was about the 5th or 6th time Ryan has decided to hold his breath and turn blue. Now let me tell you what he does. If he is really tired, upset, hurt, gets scared, or doesn't get his way he goes to scream and holds his breath. He turns blue becomes limp and lifeless and passes out. You can blow in his face/mouth and it doesn't help a bit. Sounds scary huh? Well it is.
Last night his attack was really different. Instead of limp he became very stiff with his head back. It was hard to bend him. His eyes didn't roll into his head like they normally do. They were wide open and lifeless. That is the only was I can explain it. Like he just wasn't there.
I was talking to his EI this morning and her son does the same thing. Her Dr told her that it is just something they will outgrow. So we're making an appt ASAP, just to make sure. I love her to death and trust her completely, but I think his doc needs to be aware of it too. Just in case there is any underlying issues.
Today he took a 3 hour nap, he seems well rested, hopefully we won't have another attack like we've had the last 2 nights.


1 comment:
That sounds so scary! I would definitely have him checked out just to make sure everything is okay. I hope last night went better!
Post a Comment